🔥 | Latest

America, Family, and Friends: NFL Replaces Papa John's With Pizza Hut As NFL Official Sponsor @balleralert Pizza Hhut NFL Replaces Papa John’s With Pizza Hut As NFL Official Sponsor - blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just weeks after the official ending of the controversial 2017-18 NFL season, the league has officially severed business ties with its official pizza sponsor, Papa John’s. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ During the regular season, the pizza chain faced widespread criticisms and backlash for its CEO’s comments about the longstanding protest against police brutality and social injustices, and its affect on Papa John’s pizza sales. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Since then, the CEO has stepped down from his position in the wake of the criticisms. In addition, the league and the chain have announced that they have ended their business relationship. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just one day later, the organization revealed its replacement. Now, instead of the Papa John’s deal, which was expected to expire in 2020, the league has signed a deal with Pizza Hut through 2021. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "We know many of our fans enjoy pizza while watching NFL games and we are thrilled to have Pizza Hut, and industry leader and one of America’s favorite brands, as an official league sponsor,” Roger Goodell said of the new partnership. “With a focus on family, friends and fun, Pizza Hut has the creativity we are lookin for in a partner and we look forward to working together with them to make the at-home NFL experience more exciting than ever for our fans.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The new deal is expected to start April 1, with marketing focused around the NFL Draft.
America, Family, and Friends: NFL Replaces Papa John's With
 Pizza Hut As NFL Official Sponsor
 @balleralert
 Pizza Hhut
NFL Replaces Papa John’s With Pizza Hut As NFL Official Sponsor - blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just weeks after the official ending of the controversial 2017-18 NFL season, the league has officially severed business ties with its official pizza sponsor, Papa John’s. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ During the regular season, the pizza chain faced widespread criticisms and backlash for its CEO’s comments about the longstanding protest against police brutality and social injustices, and its affect on Papa John’s pizza sales. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Since then, the CEO has stepped down from his position in the wake of the criticisms. In addition, the league and the chain have announced that they have ended their business relationship. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just one day later, the organization revealed its replacement. Now, instead of the Papa John’s deal, which was expected to expire in 2020, the league has signed a deal with Pizza Hut through 2021. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "We know many of our fans enjoy pizza while watching NFL games and we are thrilled to have Pizza Hut, and industry leader and one of America’s favorite brands, as an official league sponsor,” Roger Goodell said of the new partnership. “With a focus on family, friends and fun, Pizza Hut has the creativity we are lookin for in a partner and we look forward to working together with them to make the at-home NFL experience more exciting than ever for our fans.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The new deal is expected to start April 1, with marketing focused around the NFL Draft.

NFL Replaces Papa John’s With Pizza Hut As NFL Official Sponsor - blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just weeks after the official ending ...

America, Basketball, and Bbb: LaVar Ball to Launch Big Baller Brand Basketball League For Top Ranked Players Who Skip College @balleralert G BAL BRA Read More: www.balleralert.conm LaVar Ball to Launch Big Baller Brand Basketball League For Top Ranked Players Who Skip College – blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ LaVarBall is back at it again with his Big Baller ideas and new rules for success. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The father everyone loves to hate and hates to love has just launched a new league for high school students to follow their dreams. According to Slam Online, the Junior Basketball Association will pay top prospects a couple of thousand dollars a month and will serve as an alternative to the one and done athletes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ “We have officially launched our own pro basketball league called the “Junior Basketball Association,” sponsored by Big Baller Brand,” Ball said in a statement to the publication. “The JBA is the very first junior pro basketball league of its kind. The JBA will cater to the top-ranked high school basketball prospects in America. All nationally ranked high school seniors, whose main goal are to reach the NBA, will be offered an opportunity to join the JBA, turning pro straight out of high school and bypassing the usual college pit stop.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ With a monthly stipend between $3,000 to $10,000, as well as the proper tools and assistance needed to prepare for the NBA draft, the new league will be a new way for players to pursue the pros. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ According to Bleacher Report, Ball is looking to secure at least 80 players for 10 teams, with games held in LA, Dallas, Brooklyn, and Atlanta. He spoke with ESPN’s Darren Rovell about his decision and expressed his confidence in league’s participation, saying, “Getting these players is going to be easy. This is giving guys a chance to get a jump start on their career, to be seen by pro scouts, and we’re going to pay them because someone has to pay these kids.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The new league will follow the rules of the NBA with professional court features, but there is a catch. All players will be required to rock BBB merch for the league. ......to read the rest log on to BallerAlert.com (clickable link on profile)
America, Basketball, and Bbb: LaVar Ball to Launch Big Baller Brand
 Basketball League For Top Ranked Players
 Who Skip College
 @balleralert
 G BAL
 BRA
 Read More: www.balleralert.conm
LaVar Ball to Launch Big Baller Brand Basketball League For Top Ranked Players Who Skip College – blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ LaVarBall is back at it again with his Big Baller ideas and new rules for success. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The father everyone loves to hate and hates to love has just launched a new league for high school students to follow their dreams. According to Slam Online, the Junior Basketball Association will pay top prospects a couple of thousand dollars a month and will serve as an alternative to the one and done athletes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ “We have officially launched our own pro basketball league called the “Junior Basketball Association,” sponsored by Big Baller Brand,” Ball said in a statement to the publication. “The JBA is the very first junior pro basketball league of its kind. The JBA will cater to the top-ranked high school basketball prospects in America. All nationally ranked high school seniors, whose main goal are to reach the NBA, will be offered an opportunity to join the JBA, turning pro straight out of high school and bypassing the usual college pit stop.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ With a monthly stipend between $3,000 to $10,000, as well as the proper tools and assistance needed to prepare for the NBA draft, the new league will be a new way for players to pursue the pros. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ According to Bleacher Report, Ball is looking to secure at least 80 players for 10 teams, with games held in LA, Dallas, Brooklyn, and Atlanta. He spoke with ESPN’s Darren Rovell about his decision and expressed his confidence in league’s participation, saying, “Getting these players is going to be easy. This is giving guys a chance to get a jump start on their career, to be seen by pro scouts, and we’re going to pay them because someone has to pay these kids.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The new league will follow the rules of the NBA with professional court features, but there is a catch. All players will be required to rock BBB merch for the league. ......to read the rest log on to BallerAlert.com (clickable link on profile)

LaVar Ball to Launch Big Baller Brand Basketball League For Top Ranked Players Who Skip College – blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ LaVar...

Cavs, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Derrick Rose: Derrick Rose Reportedly Wants To Return To The Cavalierss @balleralert CLEVELAND Derrick Rose Reportedly Wants To Return To The Cavaliers – blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ After taking some time to reconsider his career in the NBA and recover from a sprained ankle, DerrickRose has revealed that he’s ready to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ According to Jason Lloyd of The Athletic, just 10 days after leaving the team to debate his future in the league, Rose wants to come back. However, with the team on an 11-game winning streak, “where he fits now remains to be seen,” Lloyd reports, but “The Cavs are expected to have an announcement regarding Rose on Sunday.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Rose’s injury issue dates back to 2012 postseason. However, upon his arrival in Cleveland, the baller had been ready for a fresh start. But, when he tweaked his ankle on Oct. 20, things took a turn for the worse. One month later, the team said Rose would be undergoing treatment on his ankle, with plans to reevaluate in a few weeks, Bleacher Report states. However, just days later, Rose considered hanging it all up. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Rose’s decision to take some time off to reevaluate his future, prompted several former and fellow teammates to release statements of support. LeBron James offered his support, saying, “Whenever he’s ready to tell us or whatever, we’re ready for that. You don’t ever fast-track someone’s process of what they may be going through. When they’re ready to talk about it or ready to bring it to the forefront, as his teammates, we’ll be ready for it.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ “I don’t know what the organization’s stand on that is. That’s different,” he continued. “From us as players, we don’t need an answer from him. We want him to be as great as he can be, off the floor first before he even thinks about being on the floor.”
Cavs, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Derrick Rose: Derrick Rose Reportedly Wants To
 Return To The Cavalierss
 @balleralert
 CLEVELAND
Derrick Rose Reportedly Wants To Return To The Cavaliers – blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ After taking some time to reconsider his career in the NBA and recover from a sprained ankle, DerrickRose has revealed that he’s ready to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ According to Jason Lloyd of The Athletic, just 10 days after leaving the team to debate his future in the league, Rose wants to come back. However, with the team on an 11-game winning streak, “where he fits now remains to be seen,” Lloyd reports, but “The Cavs are expected to have an announcement regarding Rose on Sunday.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Rose’s injury issue dates back to 2012 postseason. However, upon his arrival in Cleveland, the baller had been ready for a fresh start. But, when he tweaked his ankle on Oct. 20, things took a turn for the worse. One month later, the team said Rose would be undergoing treatment on his ankle, with plans to reevaluate in a few weeks, Bleacher Report states. However, just days later, Rose considered hanging it all up. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Rose’s decision to take some time off to reevaluate his future, prompted several former and fellow teammates to release statements of support. LeBron James offered his support, saying, “Whenever he’s ready to tell us or whatever, we’re ready for that. You don’t ever fast-track someone’s process of what they may be going through. When they’re ready to talk about it or ready to bring it to the forefront, as his teammates, we’ll be ready for it.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ “I don’t know what the organization’s stand on that is. That’s different,” he continued. “From us as players, we don’t need an answer from him. We want him to be as great as he can be, off the floor first before he even thinks about being on the floor.”

Derrick Rose Reportedly Wants To Return To The Cavaliers – blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ After taking some time to reconsider his car...

Memes, Money, and Police: Girlfriend of Philando Castile Reaches $800,000 Settlement For Emotional Distress and False Arrest @balleralert Girlfriend of Philando Castile Reaches $800,000 Settlement For Emotional Distress and False Arrest – blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Nearly 17 months after PhilandoCastile was gunned down by St. Anthony police officer Jeronimo Yanez, his girlfriend, who live-streamed the traffic stop murder, has been granted an $800,000 settlement in the wake of his death. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ According to reports, DiamondReynolds will receive $675,000 from the Minnesota city where Castile was shot, as well as an additional $125,000 from the city of Roseville and the League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust. A portion of the money will be held in a trust for her 4-year-old daughter, who witnessed the brutal murder on July 6, 2016. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Although the agreement still needs to be approved by the court, the settlement will resolve Reynolds’ claims of emotional distress and false arrest. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ “While no amount of money can change what happened, bring Philando back, or erase the pain that my daughter and I continue to suffer, I do hope that closing this chapter will allow us to get our lives back and move forward,” Reynolds said in a statement. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ According to reports, the settlement comes just months after Castile’s mother settled for more than $2 million in a wrongful death suit of her son. The settlement also comes just months after Yanez, who shot Castile several times after he informed the officer that he had a firearm, was found not guilty of second-degree manslaughter.
Memes, Money, and Police: Girlfriend of Philando Castile Reaches $800,000
 Settlement For Emotional Distress and False
 Arrest
 @balleralert
Girlfriend of Philando Castile Reaches $800,000 Settlement For Emotional Distress and False Arrest – blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Nearly 17 months after PhilandoCastile was gunned down by St. Anthony police officer Jeronimo Yanez, his girlfriend, who live-streamed the traffic stop murder, has been granted an $800,000 settlement in the wake of his death. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ According to reports, DiamondReynolds will receive $675,000 from the Minnesota city where Castile was shot, as well as an additional $125,000 from the city of Roseville and the League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust. A portion of the money will be held in a trust for her 4-year-old daughter, who witnessed the brutal murder on July 6, 2016. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Although the agreement still needs to be approved by the court, the settlement will resolve Reynolds’ claims of emotional distress and false arrest. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ “While no amount of money can change what happened, bring Philando back, or erase the pain that my daughter and I continue to suffer, I do hope that closing this chapter will allow us to get our lives back and move forward,” Reynolds said in a statement. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ According to reports, the settlement comes just months after Castile’s mother settled for more than $2 million in a wrongful death suit of her son. The settlement also comes just months after Yanez, who shot Castile several times after he informed the officer that he had a firearm, was found not guilty of second-degree manslaughter.

Girlfriend of Philando Castile Reaches $800,000 Settlement For Emotional Distress and False Arrest – blogged by @MsJennyb ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Ne...